Ellen DeGeneres is sticking with her syndicated Warner Bros. talker through 2022.
- Bar Chair Simple Household redating Lift Armchair High Stool Beauty Chair 4 colors 1 Size (color Black)
- Umbrella Stand, Umbrella Display Stand Umbrella Shop Shelf Floor-Standing Storage Rack Mall Multi-Function Umbrella Stand (Black, White) (color Black)
- Tatami Mattress Mattress Non-Slip Mattress Tatami Folding Bed Tweezers Sponge Pad is Breathable Non-Slip Absorbent Tatami Mattress Double +A (color A, Size 120x190cm (47x75inch))
- Collector NGC PCGS ICG Coin Slab Display Case Cabinet Holder Rack, Cherry
- ZHAS sanitary faucet bath faucet faucet faucet faucet single faucet
- Xyzjia Pressurized Shower Head Shower Head Shower Head, Nozzle 2 m Tube 1
- Diongrdk Single Hole Single Handle European Style All Copper Antique Faucet Cold and Hot Art Retro Basin Faucet
- 1 LH-Bathroom faucet：Traditional Widespread Widespread Ceramic Valve Three Holes Two Handles Three Holes Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Bathroom Sink Faucet,1
- Water Tapdrinking Designer Archbathroom Kitchen Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Dishwash Basin Faucet
- redOOY Taps Copper Shower Faucet Bathroom Hot And Cold Faucet Shower Mixing Valve Concealed G
- Trend Setters Ltd John Wayne JWE S1 Double Film Cell
- Faucet Luxury Plated Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps Antique Faucet Copper Hot Single Single Hole Black Bronze Brushed Antique Copper Basin Faucet
- Sunsui The Copper Black and cold water to redate the pull kitchen dish washing pool vegetable basin sink taps two out of the water.
- Antique Bathroom Single Handle Double Hole ∕ Three Hole Basin Two hot and Cold Copper wash Basin Bathroom Cabinet Faucet
- Kalalou Set of Double Recycled Wood and Metal Shelves
The back-to-back, two-episode finale of the nerdy CBS comedy’s 12-season run drew 18.5 million live viewers Thursday night to easily win the week, Nielsen said Tuesday. That helped give CBS six of the top 10 shows and an easy win of the week in primetime with an average of 6.5 million viewers. NBC averaged 4.5 million, ABC 3.8 million, Fox 1.9 million, Univision with 1.25 million, Ion Television with 1.2 million, Telemundo 1.1 million and the CW 790,000.
The sale of two stations from Citadel Communications to Standard Media Group tops the latest list of TV station transactions submitted to the FCC for its approval, according to BIA Advisory Services.
A tech rebound powered U.S. stocks Tuesday, snapping a two-day S&P slump. The rally followed the U.S. government’s decision to temporarily ease off proposed restrictions on technology sales to Chinese companies.
The Peacock remains quite proud — even without the benefit of the Super Bowl or an in-season Olympics. With the 2018-19 TV season about to close, NBC is on track to come out on top for the fifth time in six years, averaging a 1.6 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo (per “most current”/DVR-inclusive numbers). When it comes to total viewers, Super Bowl LIII host CBS was “America’s Most Watched Network” for the 11th year in a row (and 16th out of the last 17) with an average audience of 8.9 million (on par with last year).
In the week ending May 12, Judge Judy, which had been syndication’s No. 1 show overall for a modern record 40 straight weeks until Jeopardy began airing James Holzhauer-fueled episodes, clocked a 7.0 with more than 9.7 million daily viewers, easily outperforming Jeopardy, Feud and everything else.
The veteran CBS newsman will be recognized for a lifetime of achievement and service to the profession of broadcast and digital journalism on Friday, Sept. 6, at Excellence in Journalism 2019 in San Antonio, Texas.
YEXIN Elegance Furnishings Footstool Linen Cover，Also Available in Different Coloured Fabrics.just Ask we can Make it You (color B, Size Brown)
NBC’s singing competition takes the total-viewer crown Monday night.
Veteran station exec Elden Hale Jr. will lead efforts to increase local news at the company’s stations in Mississippi, Arkansas, Indiana and Tennessee.
TiVo’s TV Viewership Data offering now incorporates Kantar, Drawbridge data and premium demographic attributes.
Marc DeBevoise, president and chief operating officer of CBS Interactive, can see viewers subscribing to about 10 OTT services on average.
Lowcountry Media sells the Georgia multicast affiliate to Phillip Falcone’s HC2 Holdings.
The results are in for the 40th annual Sports Emmy Awards. ESPN and NBC tied for the most trophies with six apiece, and their respective network groups also played to a draw with eight each.
Fox News’s Brit Hume hit back at President Trump on Monday after he criticized the network for hosting a town hall with South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg.
The trends put it in a strong position as an “independent studio” that can also develop intellectual property from other units at Sony, Tony Vinciquerra said at a strategy meeting and investor day in Tokyo.
Bernard Chevry, founder of the Mip TV and Mipcom television market, has died at 96. He launched MipTV in 1963, ostensibly to help his friend Bruno Coquatrix sell tapes of his live concerts from the Olympia music hall, before launching sister event Mipcom in 1985 as well as music industry market Midem in 1963. He ran the Midem Organisation until 1989 when it was sold to Reed.
He joins the Cox CBS affiliate in Seattle on June 17, coming from the news VP post at WITI Milwaukee.
This past week on TVNewsCheck’s Media Job Center, Nexstar, Cox, News-Press & Gazette, Pikes Peak Television, and one unnamed broadcast company posted job openings at stations in Boston, Memphis, Norfolk/Portsmouth, Idaho Falls, Colorado Springs and somewhere on the East Coast.